Conditions Helped by the Your Experienced Chiropractor with Chiropractic/Dry Needling/Traction/Electrotherapy include
- Headaches and Neck Pain
- Poor Posture
- Low back pain and Sciatica
- Spinal disc problems
- Arm and/or leg pain
- Pins and Needles and/or Numbness in hands or feet
- Dizziness, Jaw pain, Facial pain
- Pregnancy pains
Call for an Appt today on (02) 9559 8877 (M/ville)
WARNING SIGNS THAT YOUR BODY IS IN NEED OF CHIROPRACTIC SERVICE
10 Warning signs of an unhealthy spine
Your Chiropractors have had over 14 years of patient training and experience, plus sophisticated analysis techniques, to detect areas of pain, but there are some simple things you can look for to find out if your spine is healthy.
1. Your heels wear out unevenly.
Can be due to uneven leg length or stress along the length of the spine.
2. Your jaw "clicks".
From aberrant jaw alignment
3. You have to "crack" your neck, back, or other joints a lot.
Can be caused by areas of your spine that are locked or jammed.
4. You can't twist turn your head or hips to either side easily and equally.
Reduced range of motion.
5. Your foot flares out when walking.
This test is easy as long as you don't cheat. Merely look at your feet as you walk. Do they both point forward, or does one foot appear to flare outward or inward? Do both? Foot flare may be a sign of a problem in the lower spine or hips, or meningeal stress in the upper neck or base of the brain.
6. One leg appears shorter than the other.
Keep your shoes on, and lie down. Have someone stand behind you, look down at your feet, and gently push your heels toward your head. Compare where the heels meet the shoes. One foot (it's often the right) may appear anywhere from 1/8" to 1" shorter than the other. (Circle the short leg and write amount of inches of mm it's off. Show it to your chiropractor.)
7. You have poor posture.
Stand on two bathroom scales. The weight distribution should be about the same over each foot. If it is not, that's a good sign that your spine, hips or head are off centre.
8. You have headaches, back aches, sore or tender spots in muscles or joints.
Common signs of misalignment in your spine.
9. You have a constant stressful feeling and tension especially in muscles and joints.
Muscles are affected by mali-aligned vertebrae.
10. You feel stiffness in your back and neck.
Stiffness may be a sign of vertebral mal-alignment damage.